DMC wiring corrections

Hello all,

Soon after buying the car I noticed that the top half
of the origional fusebox (top half) had melted (around
the area of fuse #10. The first owner had moved the
top 9 (123,789,13 14 15) to a new fuse bar. The work
was good and clean but undocumented.

It didnt take much brainpower to deduct which
fuse went where, before long I was down to 2
undocumented. here is where I need help

Fuses 1,7,and 13 (all others have been verified)

7:
I think I got seven right, or the car would be dead
(fuel pump and all) The wire diagram shows 20A going
from a Brown wire to Brown wire. This is the only
such B2B in the fusebox im pretty confident i got this
one.

1:

Book shows a color code of white to green, once
again, this matches the only white to green, and with
the fuse removed the engine doesnt start. Im about
95% confident on this one.

13:

This is the problem. I have an Automatic and I know
13 is for the trani. Tech guide provides no color
code for 13. There are 2 slots left on the fuse rack

Green<-------->Blue white
Brown<-------->Green Purple

I have 10amp fuses in both of them now and the car
runs fine. It seems I have one more fuse than
delorean came with. Anybody have an idea on this
mystery cables and which one is the one for Auto trani
fuse.

P.S. Im noticing a little heat damage on the in wire
for Fuse 14#(low beam) looks like it wasnt made for
this ammount of curent, anyone got a fix for that.

thanx

Jordan Rubin
VIN 11613