CPR is a control pressure regulator, also called the warm-up regulator - it works to control the amount of fuel injected dependant on the temperature of the engine, and the amount of vacuum. Its commonly available from D vendors.

Not meaning to be critical, but if you truly are "clueless about these cars" then this probably isn't the car for you... it also has front frame extension damage, possibly caused by the failure to install the roll-bar mount safety recall, which is absent in the photos I've received.

Martin

supremeadmiralsenn wrote:

I may be bidding on the ebay delorean that has seen so much grief. I am going to see how much it would cost to get the engine runnning and make it appear semi normal. Anybody have a used fuel distributor, set of fuel injectors, breather, front and rear fascias, drivers side window, louver panel (rear deck)? Also,he said it needed CPR. I'm not sure if this was a joke or if there's a part called CPR. (i'm clueless about these cars). If there is such a thing, i need that too. otherwise i'll need to call on my Boy Scout skills and give it mouth-to-exhaust pipe. Thanks for any help y'all can give me.