Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12

This looks more like a collection of parts that happen to appear
Delorean-like than an actual car. I would be very suspicious of the
car's pedigree. I would want to know that it has a title that you can
use to get the car registered and a good vin plate. If the seller
can't produce a "clean" title then all you will ever have is a
collection of Delorean appearing parts. If you don't know what the
"CPR" is then you are in for a long and expensive education and my
advice would be to pass this one up. Finding and then aquiring all of
the little pieces that are missing will turn out to be a very long and
costly process.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "supremeadmiralsenn" <StadnickAd@xxxx>