Re: [DML] DeLorean Engine Options.

Hi List,
Does anyone know if a VW VR6 Engine would fit in the DMC. I know the
horsepower is not insane but has enough to make the D car pretty fun. I'm
not sure if 200HP would spin the tires but it would be perfect for winding
roads etc. If I have any money after college I would like to do something
like this. I just need to trade this automatic in for a 5sp:)
I have not seen a VR6 out of a car but they sure look sleek. would it
be possible without hack-jobbing the car?

Peace

Dave,
6286-will trade for 5spd