Re: Zoom Zoom at DMCH Open House 2003

For all of you who were not able to attend the DMCH open house,
you missed one heck of a Delorean event. And for all the gear
heads in the crowd, if you did not attend the Sunday track day,
you missed a really rare chance to "play" with these Deloreans.

A big thanks to the whole staff of DMCH in making this Delorean
event one to remember. Although a few degrees cooler or a drop
in humidity would have made the whole weekend perfect, there is
little that could have made this event better.

So, for those of you that missed the open house or track events,
I have posted a short Quick Time compatible MOV file under Files
in the DML vault. This file is about 4MB and was created on my
Kodak Digital camera (with digital video feature). It's not a
perfect clip by any means, with a little humidity on the lens,
but it almost makes this video clip look a little artistic.

I'm sure there will be better video clips of this event posted on
websites soon, so this is just something to view until then.

Later,
Rich W.