Porcsche transmission for DeLorean

I found the following online:

[Porsche 01 996 Carrera g96-00 6 speed transmission w/ LSD M220 5k mi
complete $3500]

Does anyone know if the Porsche 996 g96-00 6 speed transmission will
fit in the DeLorean?

Also my questions concerning other engines in my previous post have
not been addressed;

Has anyone on the DML considered or tried any higher horsepower
import four or six cylinder engines for a DeLorean engine mod?

Has anyone "cut" a Chevy 350 in half to make a large displacement
(2.867736 liter) V4 that would weigh about 310 lbs., use half the gas
of a V8, and could produce 233hp (and possibly 280+hp) without forced
induction?

Now that we know that the PRV-6 weighs 375lbs. Does anyone know how
much the Renault R30 transmission weighs?

(ref. Digest Number 1492 - 10. Other engine/transmission
considerations/questions).

Thank you,
Ben Ferguson
Member of the Board of Directors - American Hydrogen Association
(www.clean-air.org)
Member - Arizona DeLorean Club (www.az-d.org)
captainhydrogen@xxxx