Re: Crossed Drilled Rotors

List

These cross drilled rotors John is having done are the real deal!
Many of us have been asking for these and some of us have made our
own (some with success, some not). We will be installing a set of
these on the Project D in Gullwing Magazine and will report to you on
what we find.

And no, we are not affiliated with Johns company in any way other
than trying to support the D vendors when they come up something like
this :~}

Ron

P.S. Place an order for a set of these rotors (or anything over
$500) and John is giving away a set of door struts as a bonus.