RE: [DML] DeLorean model of Lee Seiler

I know this subject has always been a No No for some unknown reason.....and
in my 82 years, the Lee Seiler DeLorean model is one of the smoothest
slickest scams to hit the market and I have an inch thick file to prove it.
I could write a book. Good luck Ian and sorry it had to happen to one of
our good friends overseas too.
Murray