Delorean Mid Atlantic Club Signup!

Hey! Everyone in the Mid-Atlantic area.........

This letter is to inform you that the DeLorean Mid-Atlantic Club is
running our annual membership signup for 2003.

Yearly membership is only $15 and includes: up to date notices on club
events and happenings, copies of the newsletter, access to the members
only section of the web site, and free inspections/door adjustments at
club events!

Remember....we are working hard to improve the content of the member's
portion of the web site to include new features. We soon plan to have
the parts interchange list online, along with some videos and other
media.

Don't miss out! Get a chance to meet up with other owners...
Coordinate a get together and road trip with several people who are
local to you.... Attend events and have fun! Use the link below to sign
yourself up!
<http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/membership/memform.htm>
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/membership/memform.htm