DeLorean Car Show Magazine (Time Machines)

DeLorean Car Show Magazine (Time Machines)

If you had a subscription for the second issue of the magazine and have not
received it yet please e-mail me privately.

I don't trust the post office on this one.

A few of you have E-mailed and if you only paid for one magazine but want the
subscription please send in the remaining subscription.

Just for fun

California by far has the highest number of subscriptions followed by the
Northwest group, Chicago and then Cleveland and Europe tied. Surprisingly
Mississippi has quite a few.

We have made improvements and have added more material so I think you will
enjoy it.

There are still Issue 1 magazines available along with the current issue 2
So if you have been thinking about it, Now is the time.

Thanks for your support

On a lighter note
We have located 4 of the time Machines so far and three of the owners say
they will bring their cars to Pigeon Forge. No guarantees yet but that is
promising.

Think of it

A class for just time machines.

There are 6 that I know of in the States so if you know of one I don't have
then please let me know.

So far the ones contacted are in NC, IL, KS and I believe OK, I have not
located the FL owner yet or the CA owner any help here is appreciated.
E-mail me privately

Ken

.