From: dmcorlando2003 [mailto:SundeQuick@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 2:30 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] AC fan 3 and 4 positions

After my AC runs for awhile (30-45 min or so) Wen the Fan is on 3 or
4 it cuts off. I kow the are on two seperate relays, one for 3 and
one for 4. Whatis causing this...is it that they are over heating?
Do they need to be replaced? (Should I swap them with one of the
other relays like the high or low beam and try that first?)

Unfortunately I am never in a position to check them out when the fan
stops.

Michael