Re: [DML] Re: Celebrities with Deloreans?

Re: [DML] Re: Celebrities with Deloreans?

Celebrities who own or have owned DeLoreans include actor Patrick Swazy,
Indy winner Ari Lyindyke, country singers George Jones, and Larry Gatlin,
and boxer Tommy Herms. Can't say who still owns them. I know that Larry
Gatlin's car was sold as was Ari Lyendyke's. I know that Tommy Herms had a
friend who did convertible conversions when the big three weren't building
them some years back and his friend was trying to talk him into making a
convertible. George Jones was given his by a friend who got himself locked
in the car one too many times and just said "take it!" Picked that up from
George's dog groomer who owned a Bricklin at the time. One of my daughters
ran into Ari Lyendyke through a mutual friend in Phoenix some time back and
somehow the subject came up. He was trying to sell it at that time.

Bruce Benson