Re: Accelerator Pedal

Check the cable and the throttle spool for ease of movement, if either
is hard to move then the pedal linkage and bracketry bends so you
won't get full travel preventing you from opening the throttle all the
way. Once you find out what is binding bend the pedal linkage so you
have full travel when you push the pedal all the way down. Make sure
at WOT (wide open throttle) the throttle spool hits the full
enrichment micro. Be careful, a binding throttle is DANGEROUS. If it
gets stuck open you could lose control of the car. There is also a way
to adjust the spring inside the throttle spool by moving the end into
different slots. You might try lubing the throttle cable as per the
throttle recall.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757