Houston Event

To all fellow Delorean owners:
For those of you who have not been to either Ken's events or DMCH's, they
are well worth the trip, even if you don't get to bring your car. The
opportunity to meet fellow owners sharing stories and tips is priceless. The
Delorean community is unique, and a great part of the joy in owning the cars.

I am really looking forward to the DMCH event in Houston next month, and hope
to see many of you there!

Ciao!
Daniel Deutsch (Orlando)
3356 & 15779