UPDATE Vacuum Advance Problem

The vacuum advance solenoid was fine, so we pulled the whole distributor
assembly and replaced it with the other one I had from the old engine. When
I initially tested the old distributor assembly I thought it was bad,
however I wasn't putting enough vacuum on it to get it to advance.

With the old assmebly on the new engine everything worked great. The
ignition advanced when it was suposed to, so life is good. A couple more
things to inspect and go over and the car and it should be ready to roll.

Thanks for the help!

Mike