Re: Brake fluid

I heartily agree with Harold on this point. Winged1 has been using
Valvoline Synthetic DOT (3 and 4) for several years, and I have been
very happy with it. There has been absolutely no down side to using
it. It has good numbers, doesn't absorb much moisture, is
compatible with "normal" brake fluids, and seems to stay very clean
over time. I use it in both the clutch and brake systems. I also use
it in my SOB's (Some Other Brand - Explorer, Intrepid)

Toby Peterson VIN2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxx>