RE: [DML] Front Grill

I did this not too long ago to my front grill logo. The only real way to do
it is to mask off the logo. Use large pieces of masking tape and a sharp
cutting utensil like an Exacto knife. When cutting out the logo, make sure
to leave about 3/16 of an inch around each letter so you can push the tape
down and protect the sides of the letters. Then, just paint over it with a
satin black. Remove the tape and, voila!