Re: Front Rotor Replacement

Take them to a NAPA store with a machine shop. Their machinists are
certified and NAPA has the replacement bearing. Have them mount the
rotors for you too. BTW, if the rotors have not been cut before,
NAPA may be able to refinish them . I did mine a few years ago and
they are great. Don't forget the loctite for the rotor mounting
bolts.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Delorean17@xxxx wrote:
> Hi List,
> Today I finally decided to replace my warped rotors since
prom is
> friday. Both hubs came off fairly easily but the bearings pretty
much fell
> apart when I pressed the hub off the shaft. I wanted to replace
the front
> bearings anyway as one was making a little noise.
> I have never installed rotors or bearings before but it
doesnt seem
> too hard. How should I go about installing the front bearings
into the hub?
> Should I have a machine shop press them in or is this something I
could do?
> any info on the assembly of the front hub/rotor would be
appreciated.