Re: [DML] Re: Rear View Mirror Pad

John Hervey probably still has a supply of the double-sided mirror pads I gave him in Memphis last year. The stick the mirror directly to the windscreen. Make sure all evidence of any other type of pad is removed on both surfaces before you start, and clean both areas with methylates spirits (denatured alcohol iin the US)

Lots of cars over here have the mirror stuck to the windscreen. The adhesive pads are commonly available.

Martin

David Teitelbaum wrote:

The story is if you glue the mirror directly to the windscreen it will
crack it. You are supposed to glue the pad to the mirror and then to
the windscreen. Get in touch with the vender you bought the windscreen
from and they can give you all of the details.
David Teitelbaum