Re: Trailing Arm Bolt Question (was: In search of photo)

Re: Trailing Arm Bolt Question (was: In search of photo)

Michael - Good plan. In regards to where these bolts are, I think
that a great place to start would be the 'Tech Section' of this
website. Scroll down until you find the suspension area, and click
on the links that mention the trailing arm bolts. Basically, these
bolts attach the rear suspension trailing arms to the frame of the
car, and react many different loads. You may have to remove the
sheet metal dust shields to gain access to the area where they are
installed. Check out http://www.dmcnews.com/techmain.htm . The
reason I am sending you there is so you can see what a great
resource this website is. Please let us know if you have any
further questions. Welcome to our little corner of the world.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dmcorlando2003" <SundeQuick@xxxx>
wrote:
> [Subject altered and quote snipped by moderator.]
>
> Ok guys, since I am new to the whole Delorean experience, these
pics in the link really got me thining I should check my trailing
arm bolts. I only have one problem...I haven't a clue where they
are to check them [Don't laugh too hard =) ].