Joe Paces BTTF Car

Ken K was looking for info on Joe Pace. In case anyone is interested
in the Joe Pace BTTF DeLorean, I posted a picture of his promotion
material in Photos under Pace BTTF. He brought it to a DOA show in
MO some time back in the mid 80's. It was a great looking setup. Joe
claimed he used the car as an everyday driver to/from his body shop
in Kansas City.

Harold McElraft - 3354