NOS gray Leather seat covers For sale

I was lookin last week for black seat covers to trade with somone
with my pair of GRAY NOS ones. No one has any so I am selling off
these NOS gray seat covers. They are NOS and still in the box. I am
offering them for 899. This is prob your last chance to get these
anywhere. I am selling so i can get a pair in black.
Email me if your interested. I wanted to offer them hear first
before i post them on ebay.