Re: Fire in the engineroom or- 20 knots and no smoke

Re: Fire in the engineroom or- 20 knots and no smoke

Are you describing the distributor cap itself where the coil wire
connects? If you are, I'd say you have lots of resistance in the
plug wires too. Best replace then, put in new spark plugs, dist.
cap, rotor and coil wire.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard Acuti <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> During my DeLorean educational process I have noticed an alarming
number of pictures of torched D's on various websites on the Internet.

> Uh...I feel that I must admit that one reason I'm asking this is
because I was idling mine after some repairs tonight. It was dark,
and I noticed a tiny, tiny glow on the distributor cap... Help.