Door Lock Problem

I am having a door lock problem that I need some help with. When I unlock the
door with the key about half the time the drivers door does not unlock. The
rocker switch only moves about half way. The passenger door unlocks fine and
I have to reach through the car and jiggle the driver side rocker switch and
can eventually get it unlocked. When I lock and unlock the car with the
rocker switches from the inside, both work smoothly every time (I've done it
hundreds of times trying to figure it out). I am using a Lock Zilla. Thanks
for any help.

Brian McCabe & Harvey (5830)
Florida Panhandle