Aftermarket car stereos_ Blaupunkt CD

Aftermarket stereos is something you can experiment with. As there
are so many different makes & models out there, I decided to find
something that looked clean, refined, unnoticeable and blend into the
dash colors. I have yet to see anything that even comes close to the
Blaupunkt CD Receivers. I since then restored my Delorean back to the
Craig system because of collector status/insurance. The RPDA9000
model was black with white lettering and some red and blue on the
front panel as well. These colors matched the main switch panel in
the center console really nicely.I have seen quite a few aftermarket
stereos in Deloreans and they all stick out like a real aftermarket
system. If you want a modern system for a Delorean that does not look
ultra modern but conservative with all the features, try Blaupunkt.
If CD players were available for the Delorean in 81, this is probably
what it would have looked like. Even the steering wheel wireless
remote looks good in the car. Blaupunkt makes a not too flashy system
so that theft is ruled out as it looks stock even in a Delorean, this
modern system blends in.
I will have a picture posted soon.
John