Re: [DML] Power Steering

Hi there is no power steering pump in the delorean
unless it has been installed aftermarket which the
delorean dealerships in CA do do when they sell
refurbished cars check to see if there are leaks of
fluid/graese coming from the rubber by the rack under
the front of the car or cracked or broken rubber also
gointo the front area of the front hood next to the
spare tire there are 16 small screws unsrew them take
off plate nd grease steering rod where it enters the
rack real easy also check to see if there is loss of
the fluid/ grease if there is there is a pricedure to
put more fluid in rack if no leaks anyhwere then ok
thanks Jaimie