Re: [DML] Leather Interior

The original finish of the seats was to have the centre section of both bottom and top halves wrinkled. Mine were re-covered by Interior Trim in Belfast to the original design, but in full leather. Here's a pic

Martin

Joseph Molino wrote:

yes I did one seat at a time and I even covered the dash and the passenger
knee pad. Even without the wrinkles, you cannot tell I did it. It is a
perfect match and I had the reupholstered throw in a half inch think pad on
the seats so they feel a little softer, it also makes the leather wrinkle
free and nice like new cars.

I will post pics soon.

Joseph