Re: [DML] Re: My "New to Me" Delorean.

Also david im having a problem trying to figure out
why the door locks are not operating the coneection to
the modules are fully intact around the fuse box and
checked all fuses. there is a missing square i think
is a relay the square that has the connector holes
that the relay plugs into is absolutely blue and is
located on the far left of the board that had like
five lined relays in a row that then come close to
abutting the fuse box. My question is the pale blue
square that has the little holes is that for the power
door locks?? therefore if the answer is yes i presume
all i need is the relay with the prong teeth correct??
by the way it looks like the driver door was off at
one point.