Fred Dellis to attend Mid-Atlantic Spring Social!

Fred Dellis to attend Mid-Atlantic Spring Social!

It is confirmed! Our guest speaker at the Delorean Mid-Atlantic spring
social will be Fred Dellis!

Fred is (was) the owner of Legend Industries, the company that did all
of the development work on the Delorean for the turbo engines. There is
also rumors that he claims to be in recent contact with JZD on his new
projects!

This is an event not to be missed!

More details can be found on our club website!
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/events.htm#spring

Hope to see you there!

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680