Missing Louver Style...

Hello,
I took my louver off this winter to have it painted but I sort of fell
in love with the way the car looks without it installed. I have heard that
the Louver creates somewhat of a vacuum which cools the engine better. Is it
really that big of a deal? I never drive my car when it rains so I am not
worried about water entering the engine compartment. Any input would be
appreciated.

Thanks for your time

Peace

Dave