poor idle finally solved?....

I installed my new coolant pipe today and things are looking good.
John Hervey even threw in a plastic shield thing to help protect the
hose from the alternator belt, thanks John!

While in the engine compartment I started messing with other stuff
and I found an electrical connector just hanging around. I couldn't
find where it fell out of so that is my question: It is a black
connector block housing both a male and female blade connector. It
has two wires one orange and one purple. It is positioned in the back
of engine bay behind distributer area, and the two wires lead into a
larger mass of wires that go across the top of the intake manifold.

Does anyone know what this connector may be for and where it plugs in
at?

Thanks in advance for any help !!!

Adam 16683