Re: Coolant hose replacement

Adam - Rather than calling your car "DeLorean of Doom", why don't call
it "DeLorean requiring extra Diligence"? Sorry - Just had to toss
that one out. I got my Green Stripe at NAPA. Any store that carries
Gates products should be able to get it for you. I had a similar
problem with one of my hoses interfering with a drive belt. I run a
Delco alternator that places the belt in a slightly different position
than the old alternator. I didn't pick up on the wear until I was
doing a routine check of belts, hoses, seals, etc. looking for future
problems. I guess the point is that routine inspections can be very
helpful in preventing damage and keeping the overall reliability up.
Winged1 has been quite reliable for me, with only a few challenges
over the last few years that were mostly my fault for not catching
them before they became problems (OEM TAB's, corroded fuel pump,
suspension bushing wear).

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1