Re: major frame repair - D frames available

Re: major frame repair - D frames available

Andy,

I currently have one manual frame that is in excellent, un-restored
condition that was removed from an interior fire damaged Delorean.
The only area of the frame that is fire scorched is the area near
the top of the 5-speed shifter, which can be easily refinished.

I also have two automatic frames that need work: One from an engine
fire damaged Delorean and one that has minor, repairable frame rust
damage. Neither frame has rust through damage and automatic frames
can be easily modified to be used with a manual Delorean.

No guarantee any of these will be available next year, but I may
consider offering payment plans on frames, similar to my payment
plans for my refurbished Deloreans, and in some cases, project cars.
If there is enough interest, I will consider payments for frames.

Hope this helps.

Later,
Rich W.