Opinion -- Keep or Sell?

Hey all it has been a while since I have posted anything but I have been
keeping tabs on what's going on in the news group and I wanted to get some
options on my D. I have now owned it for over a year now and I love the car
but as with everyone else I seem to be putting in a lot of money into it to
get it, or I should say keep it road worthy and beautiful. I found myself
driving less than I thought and now I have, collectively since the 1st
owner, over $17000 in receipts documenting restoration and up keep. I said
to myself when I was a kid that someday I would own a DeLorean... and I did.
The car has less than 23K miles (I don't suspect any extra miles from the
Speedo cable as it has always functions and the last owner I knew got a new
one as it was a problem with some D's) and it runs great and I have had
almost every possible upgrade and fix done to the car including the PG Grady
upgrades like Sport springs, tankzilla, whole new fuel system, new
upholstery etc... Now that I have owned the car I feel satisfied now so I
am thinking of selling it and move on to some other cars I always wanted to
own. For the last two years I have been building a Lamborghini Diablo (85%
done with dream car #2) and I just bought a MR2 Spyder, I enjoy driving my
D except when I cause accidents by onlookers not paying attention to the
road (Twice now..gosh I feel bad too) I guess my question is should I sell
it or hold on to it. I think now that I am satisfied with the opportunity
to own a DeLorean once in my life I don't feel so bad about letting her go
but the only thing holding me back is keeping it for an investment. Before
buying my D I had been shopping for years before finding the "right" one and
I have not seen the prices change on them in a long time so I am wondering
if I hold on to it how long do you all think it will be when they would be
worth more? And if I do decide to sell her what is a good asking price? I
know I will never get out what I have put in unless I ask $30K or more, but
I have not seen a D sell for over $20K in a long time and maybe it is just
me but it looks like you could pickup and "fixer-upper" for less than $10K
If I thought I would be able to get $30K out of her in the next 5 years I
would maybe consider keeping it but I think that is just not going to
happen. So you all once again I am asking for some advice. Thanks - Jason