Window motor cleaning

Rather than drop 250+ on buying a new window motor i have taken out mine because i rolled down the window and then it stopped halfway and it wont move now...so i took apart the door and insides and took apart the motor and tested it and it is operating fine...so it appears that the problem is that the rod is very stiff...i can Barely move it up and down with my hand. So i am trying to take it all apart and clean and re-lube everything. I am figuring that the rod is suppose to move up and down freely and very easily...any advice on making this process easier would help.
thanks,
-raine
vin# 1096
aabclafon@xxxx wrote:I am sadden by the fact I must sell my Delorean.

Year: 1981
Vin: 2578
Miles: 26,492
Gas Flap Hood
Black Interior - Good Condition
Rear Louvres and door struts are o.k.
Heat/Air AM/FM and cassette works
Almost a complete set of Delorean World Magazines.
Damage to driver side mirror.
Runs good 2.85 liter V6 Engine.

My D needs a good home.

Do to financial situation I must depart with my Delorean. D is located in
Brownsburg, Indiana right next door to Indianapolis, Indiana. Would like to
sell for $14,000.

Please respond to: aabclafon@xxxx

Thanks
David L.