Re: [DML] DeLorean pricing

It goes something like this:selling/retailing for $32,500.00 minus
$10,000 for a used Delorean=$22,500 minus $16,875(75% labor/profit
margin)=$5,625.00 to replace defective parts/upgrade parts, for a
grand total of $32,500.
This is MY estimated SAMPLE of what a Typical "rebuilt"car
retailing/selling at $32,500 would amount to for expenses.Remember
this is MY estimate,as a SAMPLE only,and NOT to be taken as the
absolute pricing.

Claude
00570