The DeLorean Owners Directory has been updated.

The DeLorean Owners Directory has been updated.

 Greetings gang,

The February 2003 edition of the DeLorean Owners Directory is available at:

http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

Only owners who have listed their cars in the Directory can obtain a copy of
the Directory. The directory will not be posted publicly in any form and you
can only receive a copy by submitting your information. If you have
submitted your information AFTER February 10 2003 it will be in the next
edition.

To get your copy, send an email requesting a password to
owners(AT)dmcnews.com. Be sure to include your last name and your VIN #. I
will verify that you are in the directory and send you a password by return
email (I do these in batches, so it may take a day or two). If you already
have a password, it will still work for the new edition.

I've also made changes to the submission form. You can now enter 2 cars at a
time to the Directory and there is a new field for adding your DeLorean
related website. These changes, along with a new format will appear with the
next Directory.

About Shannon Yocom's comments on the DOD:

The 'Emergency Contact Only' field was ment to be chosen with the exclusion
of the others, but the form doesn't do any exception checking outside of a
few fields, like the VIN #. The one that gets me is the 'spare bed'. That
was started by James E. many years ago when this was a MUCH smaller group. I
try to imagine getting a call: "Hi! I have a DeLorean too! Can I sleep at
YOUR place?" 8^)

You can direct questions/comments/help to me at: owners@xxxx

Ken Montgomery
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:owners@xxxx