Re: [DML] DeLorean pricing

Scott,

Most D owners discount their sweat-equity greatly.
The D is a complex machine, and it is labor-intensive.
Go look at any of the Delorean Webring sites about
how many hours the rebuilders and self-help mechanics
have logged on those cars (Project Vixen is a good
example, he bought his for 12K and is up to $24K in
total expenses... EXCLUDING labor!)

Remember DMC-H is a COMPANY, and yes they may have
chaged out every hose, nut, etc. for the $32K they ask
for, but they pretty much gaurantee those cars to be
daily drivers and usable machines.

Their performance springs ARE nice, and I am getting
close to having them drop the $4500 Stage I
performance mod in my D before I convert it to CCEFI
instead of MechanicalFI. Trust those guys... I have
never seen them wrong... except once... but that was a
minor payment issue hehe.

Pete