INformal get-together in South Carolina

I'm almost hesitant to post this, since the list seems to generate a
huge turnout at any event and that's really not what I'm after. But
here goes.

I'll be visiting family in South Carolina (from Chicago) on Saturday
March 22, and some of the locals and I are going to get together for
an afternoon of door adjustment and swapping war stories about
DeLoreans. The names so far should be recognizeable from the list,
including Bill Robertson, Louie Golden, Travis Goodwin and a couple
of others. For some reason Bill likes the way I adjust doors and
likes to visit, and it turned into a DeLorean Meet. And mine won't
even be there! Location is about an hour west of Greenville SC up in
the foothills. We'll have at least 3-4 DeLoreans there.

Again this is nothing fancy, just a few DMC geeks at my mom's house
for the afternoon. BYOT (bring your own tools).

If anyone else is interested please contact me.

Dave Swingle (swingle(AT)dmcnews.com)