Re: [DML] Engine possibilites

I think if you are looking at putting 250-350HP in the car you do some
serious research about:

frame strength
replacement transmission parts or perhaps replacement transmissions
weight added/ handling sacrifices
afterstock rims/ tires

i think it would be easier (and cheaper) to replace the entire engine
than trying to build one. No project is ever as smooth or fast as you
want it to be- I think by the time you are done you will be glad that you
chose the easier/cheaper route and got stuff done much sooner.

Jim 1537