Re: Head lamps

There is a pair of housings on Ebay right now. You can use various
halogen lamps (Slyvania SilverStars are great) or get an HID kit
other than the Xenarc and use it in those housings. Be aware that
some HID kits used with housings not made for them can have focal
point and thus beam issues and most are not DOT approved. Btw, the
Sylvania Xenarc kit is on sale now for $439. (Or maybe install the
HID aux driving light kit down on your front spoiler, $389.) The Aux
lights run at 5400K and are a little bluish while the headlight kit
is 4200K and more white. Or put some killer 12,000K lamps in those
housings, but they're not DOT approved and you'll likely get some
grief from people for using them.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "geek123y <ken@xxxx>" <ken@xxxx>
wrote:
> Delorean owners:
> Im looking for h4 headlamps to replace my sealed beam headlamps
does anyone know the place I could find them and the cost?