schematics

Hi all

I am missing page A:04:01 from the Delorean manual. I think this is the page that had the diagram of the dimension of the car from profile top and front/back. I was wondering if some-one could scan this in for me and post it as a high enough resolution jpeg to me at my address.

Thanks in advance

Nick