[DML] Re: Frame Epoxy Cracking

The Krylon is a perfect match to the grey epoxy primer, the Por-15 is
not. If you sand the metal till it is bright and shiny, and feather
the edges of the epoxy you can do an invisible repair. It should last
as long as Por-15 if you can get the metal clean. You could also if
you want use a phospated metal cleaner just before you paint if you
think you have to. I use Por-15 on metal that is so rough and hard to
clean that you can't get into all of the pits and crevices so you can
never be sure it is clean enough for anything else to stick and stay
on. Of course you can use the Por-15 and then go over it with the
Krylon to cover it.
David teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jwit6@xxxx wrote:
> Dave,
> Why would you consider using Krylon spray paint instead of POR-15 in
Grey?