Lockzilla Remote

Martin wrote: "An off-the-shelf remote central locking unit will
interface directly with the stock lock module (as long as you trust
it - I modified mine with new relays). I have remote locking and
remote starting (meant for a 5-speed)and alarm system all on the one
fob and it has cost me less than $100"

I agree with Martin, the stock lock module is completely trustworthy
with minor upgrades and almost any aftermarket keyless entry system
will interface with it. I have remote starting, keyless entry, full
alarm, and one or both door launchers on a four button FOB for about
$150 total cost (I did the install) The engineering wasn't that
difficult and all the functions are integrated into a single off the
shelf box made by a well known alarm company.