DeLorean Car Show webpage updated 2/24/03

DeLorean Car Show webpage updated 2/24/03

The web page is now updated. We have changed things around a bit. On the
daily event button there is now a section for preview of Pigeon Forge.
We went there as you know for New Years Eve and took a lot of pics so you can
see the size of the place and the stage etc.,

The chairs will all go and that is where the cars will be.

The rooms are there as well. We took a lot of pictures of the $59 rooms
right throughout the Presidential Suite. (Actually the Dolly Parton Suite)

There is a picture of the banquet room where we will be served dinner and
also shots from Pigeon Forge including the outlet mall and the Christmas Shop
plus more.

We have more videos for you as well. Look on the left side of the home page
above the magazine ad and click on Who's coming to Pigeon Forge to see the
latest 4 additions. We have two more coming in a week or so.

We also added a counter thanks (Dave and Gary) it shows the time until the
show in Days, Hours, minutes, and seconds.

Time flies when you are having fun.

And remember to order your magazines now. The second edition will be out
towards the middle to end of April. There are still plenty of the first
issue available.

So checkout the web site and see what John has to say (he has a video on the
Whos coming to Pigeon Forge page)

Ken
deloreancarshow.com