Re: [DML] Electromotive anyone? Yes.

Like I posted earlier, I'd be glad to offer any assistance regarding the
TEC. I HIGHLY doubt there is a DeLorean out there with a TEC on it.

The only case I could see with a DeLorean using a TEC would maybe be a 3
rotor ( 20b) or or a major motor swap car owner who used it as the ECU, but
for a rotary I'd use a Haltech anyway.

Im wondering why you want/need to use a TEC on a D?

Are you looking to get more performance out of the PRV motor?? I would
suggest staying away from that. I really think the TEC would be out of
place on a Delorean unless you're using it to run a wild engine/performance
set up.

TEC's require alot of tuning and playing with maps, you control every aspect
of the motor, from TOG ( time on for gamma) for the injectors, pulsewidth,
voltages, TPS etc.

You would also need a custom machined piece for the D to even mount the
crank wheel trigger, and of course then you have the other sensors, coolant
temp, Intake temp etc.

It would be a large undertaking.

Again, Im not quite sure why you're wanting to put a TEC on a DeLorean? Do
you have some wild project? It would help me to help you if I knew what you
were trying to do :)

Cheers
Jennifer Tipton
Louisville Kentucky