Stage One 197hp kit and twin turbo?

Does anyone know if the 197 horsepower "Stage One" kit from DMC in Texas
would be compatible with the twin turbo kit from Turbo Manifold Company?
I'm considering having both done, and don't know if the two upgrades
together will provide a significant improvement over just doing one or
the other. Here's what I know about the two kits so far.

Stage One 197hp engine-- Unspecified improvements to the intake and
exhaust flow, and hotter camshafts. Approximate price $4500

Twin Turbo Kit--bolt-on twin turbos, and the removal of the stock
muffler (resonator tips are used on the exhaust pipes instead). I don't
know if the stock intake manifold is retained or not. Estimated price
$3000

My concern is that the Stage One kit may involve several improvements to
parts that will just be replaced or deleted by the twin turbo kit, such
as the muffler. Also, if the camshafts with the Stage One kit have a
lot of duration or a very narrow lobe separation angle, that would
negate some of the benefits of the turbochargers by bleeding off some of
the cylinder pressure during the time that both the intake and exhaust
valves would be open during the compression stroke.

I spoke with the lady at Turbo Manifold Company, and she said that they
currently are designing a new kit, since the IHI turbos are evidently
getting pretty scarce, and she didn't know much about the new kit yet.
I haven't asked DMC Houston about the compatibility of their Stage One
kit with a turbo, because they seem to have a pretty low opinion of
turbo DeLoreans in general, so I couldn't expect an unbiased answer.

I'd hate to spend $8000 for both options, only to find out that the
extra $3000 only gets me 15 or 20 hp more. Anyone have any experience
or suggestions?

Scott