[DML] Re: yeah right!

It is a funny story, and I for one enjoy hearing about comical things
that happen to other DeLorean owners. I'm not going to jump on a "me-
too" thread here by saying that driving with the doors open is
dangerous, and leaving it at that. I ended up learning first hand
just how dangerous it is.

One night I was at the drive-thru @ a McDonalds. I stopped @ the
first window to pay (door open of course), and then decided to leave
my door open as I pulled up to the next window to pick up the food. I
wasn't trying to be cool, I was just too lazy to close it. As I
pulled out though, some idiot inside decided to stick his head out of
the second window to look at my car. Luckily I noticed him in time to
slow down to stop, and he pulled his head in before it collided with
my door.

So in the end, yes, it can be quite dangerous to drive with the doors
open in some situations. But it can gain you some funny stories!

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"