Re: [DML] Re: Ignition Upgrades

that combo sounds great...Could We get some part numbers on those items? I have been wanting to upgrade as well but keep running into problems locating the correct parts for the D. The parts people say that nothing matches for numbers i gave them cross reference for volvos, when looking up +4 bosch plugs...or anything else for that matter. Was also trying to locate part numbers for Rotor and distributor cap. any help will be appreciated!
thanks!
-Raine
Vin-1096

"Toby Peterson <tobyp@xxxx>" <tobyp@xxxx> wrote:

Jay - At the risk of stepping outside of "keeping her stock", I am
running MSW wires, Bosch +4 plugs, and MSD Blaster 2 coil.