yeah right!

Well it finally happened... I got pulled over in my DeLorean! It's a nice afternoon here in NC so I popped the door open while driving through campus on my way to get some lunch. I passed one of our many zealous campus policemen, and he spun around and preceded to pull me over. He jumped out of his car, and was looking my D up and down trying not to grin from ear to ear. He made sure he checked out the interior especially well. He said "nice car... is it yours?" He then preceded to tell me "not to drive around with my door open... it was a safety hazard." It was soooo hard for me not to just laugh at him and tell him he just wanted to check out my car. Anyways... he let me go after giving my car a good look over. I've heard alot of stories about people getting pulled by the cops in their D's... but this has to be the stupidest one yet LOL.

Louie Golden
VIN 10115 Charlotte/Sanford NC

Don't be left out! Register today for the 2003 DMC Open House Event at http://www.delorean.com/2003event.asp

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@xxxx w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag